Friday, March 11, 2011

Homemade Brownies

I think Joel is quite envious of all the people I do baking for, although he usually gets his fair share, lately he's been feeling left out. He asked if I could make him some "really good, most delicious brownies," and so I did. I got up early this morning to make these homemade brownies with chocolate cream cheese frosting (as per request) before heading off to volunteer! I must say, these turned out wonderfully, and although I was a bit skeptical about the frosting (as I've never done chocolate cream cheese before) it turned out SO yummy! Together, it was rich, chocolatey, gooey and savory piece of brownie! MMM, just look at it! I think Joel, his Mom, and myself ate half of the 8x8 pan tonight!
Pin It

1 comment:

Krysta said...

Well since I can't eat chocolate. Joel I hope you enjoy every itty bitty morsel of your brownies. They look scrumptious. Cheers, Krysta

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...