Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Apple Caramel Cupcakes

Apple Caramel Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Icing I wasn't 100% sure that this recipe would turn out, but did it ever! These are SO delicious. I made them for the Arbonne party I hosted last night as my wonderful sister is a consultant now. Everyone liked them and at the end of the night I had one for myself and my golly were they ever so yummy! The cake is pretty simple to make, it's just a yellow cake. You could use a Betty Crocker box if your not good at mixing, but I used my own recipe. So you whip that up and before sticking them in the oven put pie filling on top of the batter and push it into the middle with a Werthers Chewy Caramel.I made cinnamon buttercream icing but was thinking that a cinnamon cream cheese icing would make it even more yummy!!
mmmm.. just look at all the inside gooey goodness!


[Click for Printable Recipe]


Kaits :)
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...