Monday, March 21, 2011

Dangerously Delicious Cupcakes!

I was invited to a little get together at my friends house and I thought I would try out the recipe that I've been wanting to try for a while. Now, the name "Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Center with Fluffy Peanut Butter Topping dipped in Chocolate" doesn't quite suffice, so why not Dangerously Delicious Cupcakes instead. 
I knew these cupcakes were going to be good once I whipped up the batter and realized its almost like a thick brownie batter, but more on the fluffy side. I then added Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups to each cupcake! 
I am planning on making a recipe archive so that you can try for yourself the different recipes that I make. 

[Click for Printable Recipe]

Kaits :)
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...