Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cookie Dough Dip


This year for Christmas I wanted to bring something a little bit different! This dip isn't your regular party dip, this dip is sweet, delicious, and basically the best dip ever!!! I found this dip on my favourite site, Pinterest! Like I said in my last post on the Cookie Dough Pops, the best part of baking is eating the cookie dough! I don't think I've ever met a person who doesn't love eating cookie dough!
(Not the best picture as we were in a hurry!)
The recipe is simple and it certainly doesn't take long at all to make! You can check out the original recipe from HERE!

I whipped mine up and served it with Teddy Grahams and Graham crackers. It would also go well with Vanilla Wafers or Animal Crackers!

Enjoy!! 


Kaits :)

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...