Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread

I found this idea in the summertime on StumbleUpon and thought it was so great. I completely forgot about it until just the other day when I was home looking through my StumbleUpon favourites and I saw it again! I thought there would be nothing better that day to make that bread and enjoy with a hot cup of coffee. So I made it!
I didn't get a photo of the final product as my mom
pulled it out of the oven and started munchin on it!
 This Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread is super yummy and super easy to make! I'm not the greatest at making dough, so next time I will use my bread maker thing for making the dough! This cinnamon bread is awesome because you can just pull it apart in little slices! It would be great for Christmas morning or a brunch item as it is easy to make and serve!


Here is where you can find the recipe and more pictures of the delicious bread.

I hope you try this recipe, and have a wonderful Christmas!!

Kaits :)
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...