Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Reese's Peanut Butter Squares

I'll just go ahead and tell you what my favourite thing to do is. You may guess any of my hobbies - baking, crafting or creating - and while I do really enjoy those things, my favourite thing to do is make people happy! I realize that this makes me sounds like a 'people pleaser' but in fact, I am far from it. I enjoy making people happy because it makes me happy (okay, now I sound a little selfish.)

Regardless, what better way is there to make people happy than through gifts of food? That is, delicious dessert foods to be more specific. 



I stumbled across this delicious recipe one day and decided I HAD to make it for my co-workers! It's and simple recipe with very few ingredients and the end result is to die for! If you are a Reese's Pieces lover, you will LOVE these! Head on over to Let's Dish for a recipe you can't resist!  


These babies are super quick to put together to take to a BBQ or Dinner Party when your short on time. No one will know that it took you under 5 minutes to throw together the highlight of the night!!

ENJOY!
Kaits
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...