Friday, May 13, 2011

Triple Salted Caramel Cupcakes!

These cupcakes are filled with a rich salted caramel center and surrounded by a brown sugar cake to add to the caramel taste. They are topped with salted caramel buttercream frosting. I got this wonderful recipe from SprinkleBakes blog, so you are welcome to go there and take peek at her recipe as it is posted. These are so yummy and I got many compliments on them, I ate quite a few myself! ;)
 All the caramel in this recipe is all homemade, which at first I was kinda scared because I know if you don't devote your full attention to the pot on the stove, you'll end up with one big chunk of goo. But I was very lucky and it was easier then expected. I find that I enjoy filling the insides of cupcakes. It adds to the whole experience!
I'd encourage anyone who is into baking or looking for any new recipes to visit SprinkleBakes Blog, she has a lot of great stuff on there!!

Kaits :)
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...