Sunday, May 1, 2011

Oreo Birthday Cake

For my sister's birthday she requested two things: Something I haven't made before and something that she will like. I've had this recipe for Oreo cupcakes for a while and decided to put it into play, but I just made it into a cake. I layered the bottom of the pan with Oreo cookies twisted in half. I crushed up the other half to put on the cakes sides. I iced the cake with cream cheese frosting, because really, who doesn't love cream cheese frosting! I decorating with her favourite colour, pink, and brought it to the party!
Everyone seemed to have like the cake, I liked that there were Oreos on the bottom and the cream cheese frosting tied everything together!
If you'd like to try making this, its easy! Take your favourite cake recipe or a box of white Betty Crocker and add crushed up Oreos and layer Oreos in the bottom of the cake pan! It's a pretty simple recipe for a great result!

Kaits ;) 
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...